This well awaited return of live shows is possible thanks to the respect of health measures currently in effect for outdoor events. As announced by the government, let’s highlight that the vaccine passport will be required as of September 1st to access concerts.
The Festival team recommends wearing a mask, but it will not be mandatory. Your bags will be searched upon arrival at our performance areas. During the concerts, we will make sure that distance is respected by the presence of sanitary and security agents. Finally, please note that hand washing stations are located at the entrances to our outdoor sites.
People arriving on site are required to let Festival security staff check the contents of their bags. We’re counting on your collaboration to ensure that your visit is both pleasant and safe.
The following items are prohibited on the Festival site:
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Glass and aluminum containers. Their contents will be poured into recyclable plastic glasses at Festival access points.
- Pets, with the exception of duly identified service dogs.
- Bicycles and skateboards.
- In-line skates must be stored in a bag.
- Folding and portable chairs, during shows.
- All professional cameras are prohibited on the site.
- Any other objects likely to compromise the security of festival goers.
Sale and solicitation are strictly prohibited on the Festival site. Festival goers who conduct themselves in an inappropriate or dangerous manner will be asked to leave the site.
Thank you for your collaboration.
Rain or shine
The Festival International de Jazz de Montréal policy is that no outdoor show will be cancelled due to rain. If an event must be delayed, it will resume as soon as conditions allow and end at the time specified on the programming schedule. See today's weather.