People arriving on site are required to let Festival security staff check the contents of their bags. We’re counting on your collaboration to ensure that your visit is both pleasant and safe.
The following items are prohibited on the Festival site:
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Glass and aluminum containers. Their contents will be poured into recyclable plastic glasses at Festival access points.
- Pets, with the exception of duly identified service dogs.
- Bicycles and skateboards. There are two bicycle parking areas bordering the site. Each has a pigeonhole storage bin for skateboards.
- In-line skates must be stored in a bag. They can also be stored in the pigeonhole storage bins located in the bicycle parking areas.
- Folding and portable chairs, during shows.
- Any other objects likely to compromise the security of festival goers.
Sale and solicitation are strictly prohibited on the Festival site. Festival goers who conduct themselves in an inappropriate or dangerous manner will be asked to leave the site.
These regulations will be enforced during Festival opening hours, i.e. from noon to midnight in the Place des Festivals, Place des Arts, Ste. Catherine Street and on the Promenade des Artistes sector, and from 5 p.m. to midnight on the Parterre and the Petit Parterre, and from 5 p.m. to 3 a.m. at PUB-Heineken, located on Jeanne Mance between St. Catherine Street and René Lévesque Blvd.
Thank you for your collaboration.
Rain or shine
The Festival International de Jazz de Montréal policy is that no outdoor show will be cancelled due to rain. If an event must be delayed, it will resume as soon as conditions allow and end at the time specified on the programming schedule. See today's weather.